WELCOME TO GAME PLAY LEARN EVENTS
NOW OFFERING the opportunity the experience The GAME PLAY LEARN Way!
GAME PLAY LEARN Events provides a Self-Determined Environment for kids to because nurtured in (Self) CONFIDENCE & CREATVIITY, (Social) CONNECTION and (Skill) CAPABILITIES and to grow a love of sport by experiencing our very deliberate FUN-filled Events.
With minimal interference, we have Facilitators who assist the Players to own their game through giving choice and guiding them in team dynamics to make The Games the best fun and challenge they can be.
The kids will play modified versions of various sports together and opposite their friends.
This is combining the Love of Sport with the Power of Play. This is GAME PLAY LEARN.
Please note: Photos and videos will be taken for promotional and educational purposes. If you do not want your child’s photo published on this website or social media pages, please make this clear in the Additional Notes below.
NOW OFFERING 3 Varying Experiences for Participants and Facilitators
VENUE: NEWCASTLE, NSW AUSTRALIA
1. TUESDAY FUTSAL Comps @ Swansea High School (Park Ave, CAVES BEACH)
- WHO FOR: Kids Ages 6-16
- WHEN: Games From 5:00-8:30pm | 2 Comps A Year: Spring (School Terms 3+4: Sept-Dec) and Summer (School Term 1 Jan-Apr)
- WHAT YOU GET: At least 2* x 10-15′ minute Games a night over 1 Hourly period. (*You can fill in for other teams) Plus Music, Free Play and hangout with friends in between Games.
- WHAT YOU DO: Register Individually by Submitting Form and Make a Team of 3-5 or we’ll find one for you!
- HOW MUCH: $10 a night, Pay in full online below before the comp to secure your spot. (There are limited Numbers so First in, First Serve)
1. SUNDAY SPORT @ Belmont Sporties Bowling Greens (Maude St, BELMONT)
- WHO FOR: Families
- WHEN: During School Terms 1-4 | 9:30 – 11:30am
- WHAT YOU GET: Up to 2 Hours of PLAY available (Come and Go as you please)
- WHAT YOU DO: Register Individually below, and come to Play one or all Games on offer.
- HOW MUCH: $10
2. A FACILITATORS Experience:
- Learn more about Facilitating The GAME PLAY LEARN Way
- Go behind the scenes of The GPL Events
- Receive videos, private links and access online discussion to The Events