Current Online Course Running:
Introducing The GPL Way
What’s VALUABLE in a Dynamic Learning Environment?
HOW do we Nurture an Individual’s Potential?
WHY use a Facilitative Coaching Method?
We share the Leading VALUES that Underpin The GAME PLAY LEARN Framework:
Design the GAME
Let them PLAY
Watch them LEARN
GAME PLAY LEARN is here to provide Coaches and Communities a simple yet powerful Framework for Nurturing Potential in a Dynamic Learning Environment.
To Facilitate The Framework, understanding the underpinning VALUES is crucial in applying them, as is recognising the difference in Coaching Methods.
REFLECT on your own Coaching methods, and we will give you Tasks to test out The GPL Way in your own Coaching Environment.
There has been some wonderful stories of Coaches seeing players with new-found FUN and FREEDOM, CREATIVITY and CONNECTION through Facilitating The GPL Way.
You will learn how to provide a Dynamic Learning Environment and Engaging Experiences for your Participants.. AND make Coaching more enjoyable while you’re at it!
NEXT COURSE is
3 WEEKS ONLINE
14 JULY – 4 AUGUST, 2019
A Message from GPL Founder and Facilitator JOEY PETERS
Do The GPL Online Experience with me!
Hi, Joey Peters here, I would personally like to invite you to do The GPL Online Experience with me so I can share with you the Leading Values that underpin The GAME PLAY LEARN Framework to Nurture passion and potential.
GPL has really changed my whole worldview and particularly in all the various Sporting environments I’ve experienced from Backyards and Grassroots, to Professional Clubs and World Cups.
I WAS the Traditional Coach. I WAS the structured, instructional ‘professional’ who wanted to be the best and expected that for my Players as well.
That controlling, stressful world took a toll on me and the Players I worked with.
I needed change.
They needed change.
GPL has made such a big difference in my own professional and personal life as well as seeing players enjoy and improve their sport so much more than before.
This is some of what Parents have said about their family’s GPL Experience
- “The Kids kept talking about GPL all week. Hudson liked the Music, the Playing and no-one yelling at him. More people need to know about this unique approach to getting kids active and building self-confidence. My boys are loving it and I can really see improvement already in their resilience and independence.” Carissa Brown, Parent
- “Tom has enjoyed this sport’s relaxed, fun and energy. He has had a wonderful time and met lots of new friends, on his team and opposing teams. The smiles on children’s faces every week are magical. This is how Sport should be!” – Bron Flanagan, Parent
This is more than just an Online Course,
it’s an Experience to kick-start change in Sport
A COURSE FRAMEWORK:
We reveal The Leading Values that are designed to help you shift from Traditional Coaching Methods to Nurturing the Individual through The GPL Way.
By understanding the differences between Coaching methods, it’s our hope that you will begin to see the world differently and be able to be more conscious to create something new in your environment.
The GPL Online Experience includes:
- Each Weekly Value and its Reference Blog and Tasks to try out in your Environment is sent directly to your Email Inbox.
- Exclusive Access to The GPL Community Facebook Group for video workshops, questions, discussions and collaborating with The GPL Community and other Facilitators during the Experience.
- Specific support for YOUR context and needs with Joey Peters and the GPL Team. For example, do you want to explore more of or are you passionate about a particular Focus Area? Game Design? Facilitating? Relationships? Trusting? Perhaps it’s something we haven’t covered here. Wherever you’re at, we will serve your requests and support your Individual Journey and Learn with you!
- All research and written material is provided via exclusive website content and will be collated in an E-Book Resource for your own keeping.
From these Values you will be more aware of the difference in Coaching methods and therefore able to start Facilitating The GPL Way and bringing it to life in your environment.
Here’s a BONUS!
Now, here’s something new – No more Session Plans, we are Facilitators!
JOIN NOW FOR THE NEXT GPL ONLINE COURSE
The Next Course is
14 JULY – 4 AUGUST, 2019
(The Theme of the Next Course is YET To Be Announced!)